Please Read Before Submitting Application
- Event Date: Saturday July 22nd 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Elm, Forest and Main Street between Burtis and East Avenue will be closed to vehicular traffic creating a “pedestrian mall”
- All vendor/organization booths will be placed on the Street
- Plan on dropping off all equipment and have your vehicle off the Street by 7:45 am
- Outside vendor space allowance is 10 x 10. Street level existing retailers have the entire width of their store front
- Each vendor is responsible for their own tents, tables chairs etc
- The Application is not complete until both Booth Fee and Membership dues are paid.
- Application, Membership Dues and Booth Fee payments are due NO Later than Friday June 23rd
- Each approved vendor will receive an email confirming their exact placement and final day of instructions by July 7th.