Important Vendor Information for Saturday July 22nd Please Read Before Submitting Application
- Event Date: Saturday July 22nd 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Elm, Forest and Main Street between Burtis and East Avenue will be closed to vehicular traffic creating a “pedestrian mall”
- All vendor/organization booths will be placed on the Street
- Plan on dropping off all equipment and have your vehicle off the Street by 7:45 am
- Outside vendor space allowance is 10 x 10. Street level existing retailers have the entire width of their store front
- Each vendor is responsible for their own tents, tables chairs etc
- The Application is not complete until both Booth Fee and Membership dues are paid.
- Application, Membership Dues and Booth Fee payments are due NO Later than Friday June 23rd
- Each approved vendor will receive an email confirming their exact placement and final day of instructions by July 7th.
Your Sidewalk Sale application is not valid until Chamber Membership Dues are up to date. The Chamber Office will review the Business/Organization’s application and if Chamber Membership Dues are not current, email a 2023 Dues invoice within 48 hours. Dues and Vendor Fee must be paid by June 23rd in order to participate.