- This event has passed.
CAN’T GET OUT OF DYING? WHY NOT PLAN FOR IT.
May 11, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
A panel discussion on End-of-life issues: Death is not easy to talk about, but having the family conversations well in advance is healthy for all and helps lesson the burden on loved one later on.
Practical resources to ensure effective end-of-life planning.
– Moderator: Bell Bergner, State Farm Insurance
– Health Care: Don Moyle, Insurance Navigation
– Estate Planning: Michelle Beltrano, J.D., R.N., Estate Planning and Elder Law
– Retirement Planning: Karen Goersch, Ameriprise Financial
– Downsizing Options: Carol Hollyday, William Pitt Sotheby’s Realty
– In-Home Care: David Babcock, Right at Home