New Canaan’s Annual Village Fair and Sidewalk Sale will take place on Saturday July 23rd on Elm, Main and Forest Street.
We are now accepting vendor applications for Booth Space
Important Vendor Information for Saturday July 23rd Please Read Before Submitting Application
Event Date: Saturday July 23rd 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
1) Elm, Forest and Main Street between Burtis and East Avenue will be closed to vehicular traffic creating a “pedestrian mall”
2) All vendor/organization booths will be placed on the Street
3) Plan on dropping off all equipment and have your vehicle off the Street by 7:30 am
4) Outside vendor space allowance is 10 x 10. Street level existing retailers have the entire width of their store front
5) Each vendor is responsible for their own tents, tables chairs etc
6) Application and full payment are due NO Later than Friday June 24th
7)Each approved vendor will receive a letter confirming their exact placement by July 8th.
8)Your Sidewalk Sale application is not valid until Chamber Membership Dues are up to date. The Chamber Office will review the Business/Organization’s application and if Chamber Membership Dues are not current, email a 2022 Dues invoice within 48 hours. Dues and Vendor Fee must be paid by June 24th in order to participate.