Summer Farmers Market 2020
The Governor has deemed farmer’s markets an “essential” business that should stay open throughout the crisis. We understand that we have a responsibility to our shoppers, vendors, and community at large to operate in as safely a manner as possible.
We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate in these unprecedented times. We are a resilient community and will get through this TOGETHER.
In order to ensure social distancing, we are moving to a modified walk-through model for our farmers market.
WHAT THIS MEANS:
- Pre-registration required for first 2 hours (10:00am-12:00pm). The link for pre-registration is HERE. Pre-ordering remains available, but is not required.
- Pedestrian traffic will move in a single direction through the Center School Lot.
- No eating on-site, no samples. Food may be prepared on-site, but is only available to go! These vendors will be located at the end of the walk-through line.
- Park in Library or other designated parking in Town. Handicapped parking is available in Center School Lot.
- Single pedestrian entrance and exit to the Farmers Market.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS ARE IN PLACE:
- Masks/face coverings are required for all market attendees.
- Maintain 6 feet social distance from vendors and other customers.
- Single shopper per household.
- No pets allowed.
- Stay home if you’re not feeling well!
Thanks for supporting the farmers market!