: A practice stablished by Maritza Perez, MD., a New Canaan resident of over 20 years. The practice of Dermatology that offers the following services:
1. Mohs micrographic surgery which is a special skin cancer surgery with the highest cure rates (99%). Specialized fellowship training is necessary and Dr. Perez finished her fellowship training with Dr. Perry Robins, the President of the Skin Cancer Foundation, at New York University in 1994. Dr. Perez now serves as a Vice President of the Skin Cancer Foundation. Dr. Perez has performed over 10,000 of Mohs surgery during her career.
2. Skin checks looking for skin cancer. This exams are performed with a Dermatoscope, special magnifier with polarized light that helps differentiating skin cancers.
3. Laser surgery performed with state of the art equipment including XEO platform from Cutera. This unit contains seven different applications. Effective treatments include non-ablative skin rejuvenation, ablative skin rejuvenation, fractional ablation, photofacials, tightening of the skin, hair removal, facial and leg’ s treatment, and toe nail fungal resolution.
4. Trusculpt, the news technology for non-invasive fat removal.
5. Cosmetic Dermatology including fat transplantation and transfer, muscle inactivation with Botox or Xiomin, fillers including Juvederm, Radiesse and Sculptra for facial volume restoration.
6. Skin care recommendations based on knowledge of the mechanism of action of active ingredients.
7. Top of the line skin care lines and medications to grow eyelashes.
8. Microdermabrasion and chemical peels done by nurses and estheticians.
The practice is opened from Monday thru Friday 9-6.
Do you need help promoting an upcoming community event or fundraiser? The New Canaan Chamber of Commerce offers its Members free space in our Weekly Community E-Mail as well as our Social Media outlets. The Chamber also has a variety of category-exclusive Sponsorship positions on our website.