Current Chamber Members use this page to post both full time and part time job opportunities. Check back often as new jobs are posted weekly.
Are you looking to hire? Submit your job listing here!
This service exists as a way for current Chamber of Commerce Members to post both full time and part time job opportunities that they have for residents of New Canaan and surrounding areas to apply for. Please fill out the form below and your Job Listing will be posted within 2 business days.
Manager of Member Services, Staying Put in New Canaan
Manager of Member Services, Staying Put in New Canaan, Inc.
36 hours per week (half day Friday) in Staying Put’s New Canaan office. Occasional after-hours and weekend work in support of member events and community activities.
Founded in 2008, Staying Put in New Canaan, Inc. is a member-based, volunteer-supported non-profit organization helping older New Canaan residents live confidently at home and stay engaged in the community by providing practical services and social connections.
Staying Put is seeking a full-time employee to oversee all activities associated with helping its members navigate the day-to-day challenges associated with aging. The position requires addressing health, in-home safety and transportation needs and issues; interacting with volunteers; responding to member requests; providing outreach to members and their families; and facilitating social, educational, and community events and communications.
Hands-on experience in geriatric care, social work, nursing or clinical case management is preferred. Candidates must have exceptional communication, management and organizational skills. The position reports to the Executive Director.
• Oversee all member support, activity and data
• Ensure timely and effective response to member requests
• Ensure safe transportation for members, addressing physical and cognitive needs
• Provide support for members and families including advice, advocacy, referrals and consults
• Assist members with needs, accompany on key medical visits and conduct in-home visits and follow up calls
• Confidentially help members utilize resources within the community
• Produce content for events and communications, and manage health and aging resources
• Coordinate member recruitment and orientation, engagement and retention
• Work collaboratively with staff and volunteers
• Bachelor’s Degree minimum
• Geriatric care, social work, nursing or clinical case management experience preferred
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience, preferably with seniors
• Excellent inter-personal skills; a perceptive, sensitive and passionate communicator and relationship-builder, with calm and patient demeanor and good judgement
• Excellence in time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
• Strong computer skills and ability to learn and use new platforms
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary, generous paid time off, and health benefits provided.
Please submit a cover letter with salary request and résumé to email@example.com.
- Full Time
Customer Support/Client Care