In keeping with the Chamber’s mission of “Connecting The Community With Commerce” this Calendar was created to allow member businesses and New Canaan based non-profits to promote their upcoming events to the public. The Community Calendar is a local resource for all residents and visitors and has quickly become one of the most visited pages on the site. Events can be submitted via the link below and will be reviewed and posted within 24-48 hours.
SUBMIT AN EVENT
A panel discussion on End-of-life issues: Death is not easy to talk about, but having the family conversations well in advance is healthy for all and helps lesson the burden on loved one later on.
Practical resources to ensure effective end-of-life planning.
– Moderator: Bell Bergner, State Farm Insurance
– Health Care: Don Moyle, Insurance Navigation
– Estate Planning: Michelle Beltrano, J.D., R.N., Estate Planning and Elder Law
– Retirement Planning: Karen Goersch, Ameriprise Financial
– Downsizing Options: Carol Hollyday, William Pitt Sotheby’s Realty
– In-Home Care: David Babcock, Right at Home