Being Tech-Free while spending quality time makes a bigger difference
Making dinner and family time in general a tech-free zone will open things up for conversations and promotes eye contact not iContact.
Take the Tech-Free Challenge Tonight with Your Family
Use some of these conversation starters:
- If you could make up a brand new school subject, what would it be?
- Can you remember a time when you laughed so hard? Tell me about what happened?
- Make up a new holiday. What traditions would it have?
- What is your favorite letter of the alphabet? Why?
- If someone gave you $50 dollars what would you do with it?
- Would you rather eat your least favorite vegetable or have extra homework?
- Would you rather take a picture or be in the picture? Why?
- What were you grateful for today?
- When you’re waiting for something, how do you pass the time without using technology?
- Can you remember a time when you made someone smile? How?
Or have fun coming up with your own as a family…